- A variety of food and nutrition education programs for all ages
- A community pillar that works with local businesses, schools, and civic organizations
- The organization that operates the Oakmont Farmers Market
We have the following opportunities for volunteers to participate in the HTFMA:
- Market day activities
- Plan/schedule school programs
- Food use demos
Communications & Publicity
- Twitter, Facebook, website, etc
- News releases
- OFM logo item sales
- Grant applications
- Dinners & tastings
- Special activities
- Cooking demos
- Market Day assistance
- Distribution of literature
- Civic council representation
- Manning information tables
- Host films/book readings
► Getting involved is easy.
► One person or a group can work together.
► You can choose your time commitment.
The HTFMA needs good people voluntarily giving their time and expertise to help it grow and do more. We welcome the participation of customers, businesses, and community members in all phases of running the association and the market.
If any of the ideas above interest you, or if you have more ideas on what can be done to support the HTFMA and OFM, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any current Board member or the Market Manager.