As published at https://simplerootswellness.com/cinnamon-rhubarb-muffins/
- For the Muffins:
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- For the Streusel:
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- 2 Tbsp blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweeted shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Mix melted coconut oil, honey, and eggs together in small bowl.
- Place wet ingredients into dry and add applesauce.
- Fold in rhubarb and fill muffin tins.
- Mix all ingredients for streusel topping in a separate bowl.
- Add to top of muffins batter
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Ingredients available the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 5/20:
-Rhubarb is available at Blueberry Hill Farms
-Honey is available at New-Bee Ranch
-Eggs are available at Lindenhof Farm