As published at https://showmetheyummy.com/healthy-peach-cobbler-smoothie/
- 1 (6 oz) container non fat peach greek yogurt
- 1 pound frozen peaches*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey more or less, to taste, depending on sweetness of peaches
1. Wash and dry peaches. Cube them and place them into an airtight container.
2. Freeze overnight.
3. To assemble thaw frozen peaches in the microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until slightly softened.
4. Place all ingredients into your Vitamix or high powdered blender and blend until smoothie!
5. Serve immediately.
*The sweeter the peaches are, the better this smoothie will taste!
Ingredients available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 8/19:
-Peaches available from North Star Orchard
-Greek yogurt available from Conebella Farm
-Honey available from New-Bee Ranch
-Oats available from Deer Creek Malthouse