As published at https://www.thecookierookie.com/apple-butter-old-fashioned/
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters or orange bitters
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 2 ounces good quality bourbon
- 1 1/2 ounces club soda
- Coarse sugar for rim
- Apple slices and cinnamon stick for garnish
- Place apple butter, bitters, apple cider, and bourbon in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously to combine.
- Rim your glass with sugar and fill with ice.
- Pour apple butter mixture over ice and top with club soda
- Serve garnished with apple slices and cinnamon stick.