As published at https://honestcooking.com/goat-cheese-honey-spread-recipe/
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place walnuts on a baking sheet and once preheated, toast walnuts in the oven for 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine mascarpone, goat cheese, 1 tbsp honey, olive oil, and salt in a medium bowl.
- With an electric hand mixer, beat until fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes. Alternately, you could do this in a food processor.
- Spread mixture into a serving dish.
- Drizzle the remaining 2 tbsp (or more, to your preference) of honey.
- Sprinkle with toasted walnuts.
- Serve with baguette, focaccia, crackers, or veggies. Enjoy!
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 2/27:
-Goat cheese available from Amazing Acres
-Honey available from New-Bee Ranch