As published at https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/raspberry-peach-sherbet/
- 3-4 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups frozen raspberries
- In a blender, purée the peaches with 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup orange juice, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, scraping down the sides as needed until smooth and creamy. Spoon into a bowl and place in the freezer while you make the raspberry.
- In the same blender, purée the raspberries with 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup orange juice, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Alternating scoops, scoop both the peach and raspberry sherbert into a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Then, use a spoon to gently swirl the two together in 2-3 strokes. Cover and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 8/25:
-Peaches available from North Star Orchard