As published at https://carlsbadcravings.com/roasted-maple-dijon-brussels-sprouts-and-butternut-squash-with-cranberries-and-bacon/
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, stems trimmed, sliced in half through stem
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
DIJON MAPLE BUTTER SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup feta or goat cheese to taste (optional)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled or more to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Dijon Maple Butter Sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Add Brussels sprouts and squash, drizzle with olive oil and toss to evenly coat.
- Evenly spread out vegetables and roast at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Toss vegetables with Dijon Maple Butter Sauce and ¼ cup pecans (it will seem “wet but will soak in the vegetables) then roast another 10-20 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
- Toss Brussels sprouts and squash with cranberries and cheese and bacon if desired. Serve warm.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 2/26:-Goat cheese available from Amazing Acres-Maple syrump available from Ridge Valley