As published at https://www.thecookierookie.com/tomato-goat-cheese-dip/
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup part skim ricotta
- 1 8 ounce log goat cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1/4 pound yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 pound red cherry tomatoes
- toasted bread or crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray a small 6 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, ricotta, goat cheese, feta, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and basil. Use a spoon to combine as much as possible, although it doesn’t need to be perfect. When combined as much as you can by hand, stir in half of the tomatoes.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with remaining tomatoes,
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 7/13:
-Goat cheese available from Amazing Acres
-Tomatoes available from Blueberry Hill