- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 4 medium firm plums, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine vinegar and lemon zest; bring to a boil. Cook 10-12 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reduced to about 1/3 cup (do not overcook).
- Grill plums, covered, over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Drizzle with glaze; top with cheese.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 8/24:
-Goat cheese available from Amazing Acres
-Plums available from North Star Orchard