- 2 large peaches, washed, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the peach halves in a baking dish, skin side down. Fill the baking dish with water. Place a quarter of the butter in the center of each peach half.
- Bake for 20 minutes on the center rack, then broil on high for 5 minutes until brown at the edges. Remove from the oven and place baking dish on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer peaches to a plate or bowl. Fill the peach halves with a dollop of goat cheese, then drizzle with honey. Serve warm.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 8/10:
-Goat cheese available from Amazing Acres
-Peaches available from North Star Orchard