As published at https://www.muydelish.com/watermelon-strawberry-sangria/
- 4 cups of fresh seedless watermelon chunks about a small watermelon
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 bottle of Rose wine cold
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 1. Place the watermelon, & 1/4 cup vodka in a blender.
- 2. Blend on high until very smooth. Strain the juice through a mesh strainer into a large pitcher.
- 3. Pour the wine, remaining of vodka, and orange juice into the pitcher. Add the orange and lime slices and mix well to combine. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 4. Serve over ice.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 8/3:
-Watermelon available from Blueberry Hill Farm
-Wine available from enol vineyards