Recipe from https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/honey-mustard-chicken-thighs-spring-veg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on
- 300g new potatoes, unpeeled, smaller left whole, bigger halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g spinach
- 100g frozen peas
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a small bowl, mix together the honey, mustard, garlic and the lemon zest and juice. Pour the marinade over the chicken thighs and season.
- Put the chicken, skin-side up, on a large baking tray, then dot the new potatoes in between them. Drizzle the oil over the potatoes and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast in the oven for 35 mins until the chicken skin caramelises and is charred in places.
- Add the spinach and peas to the roasting tray. Return to the oven for 2-3 mins until the spinach has begun to wilt and the peas are hot and covered in the mustardy sauce.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 5/3:
-Chicken thighs available from Lindenhof Farm
-Honey available from New-Bee Ranch