|Hill Acre’s Pride Shepherd’s Pie|
Recipe Type: Main Dish
Thanks to Mandy Arrowsmith!
- 2 lbs ground beef (or ground bison!)
- 2 cans whole corn, drained (or the kernels from 6 ears of corn)
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 10 medium potatoes
- Milk and butter to make mashed potatoes.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Place in bottom of large casserole dish.
- Put 4 cans of corn in layer over ground beef.
- Cook potatoes and mash with milk and butter.
- Put over corn layer.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated-then bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until heated through.