As published at https://letsdishrecipes.com/cranberry-nut-goat-cheese-bites/
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1. With an electric mixer, beat the goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon, salt and honey until light and fluffy.
- 2. In a shallow dish, combine the pecans, cranberries and parsley.
- 3. Roll about 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese mixture into a ball, then roll in the cranberry nut mixture. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture.
- 4. Refrigerate cheese balls until ready to serve. Drizzle with additional honey before serving, if desired
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 12/21:
-Goat cheese available at Amazing Acres
-Honey available from New Bee Ranch