|Kohlrabi and Apple Salad with Creamy Mustard Dressing|
Recipe Type: Salad
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained mustard
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 bunches kohlrabi (about 2 pounds), bulbs peeled and cut into julienne strips, stems discarded, and the leaves reserved for another use
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- In a bowl whisk the cream until it holds soft peaks and whisk in the lemon juice, the mustard, the parsley, the sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the kohlrabi strips and the apple, peeled, cored, and diced, and combine the salad well.