As published at https://www.serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com/2017/08/zucchini-cheddar-cheese-herb-beer-bread.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=433141842_14820440_211439
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (I prefer Sharp)
- 3/4 cup zucchini, grated
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) favorite beer (use light beer for a mild flavor
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (plus more for greasing pan)
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and granulated garlic, until well combined.
- Add cheese, zucchini, and chives. Drizzle honey over the top, and add beer.
- Stir together, until combined.
- Butter a 9″x5″x3″ loaf pan. Add batter, and spread evenly. Brush 3 tablespoons of melted butter over the top.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 55-70 minutes, until golden brown, and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow zucchini bread to cool completely in the pan. Run a knife along the edge of pan to release.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 6/23:
-Zucchini available from Blueberry Hill
-Cheddar cheese and butter available from Conebella Farm
-Beer and flour available from Deer Creek Malthouse
-Honey available from New-bee Ranch
-Zucchini available from North Star Orchard