Enjoy this spread as a dip with crackers, or try it as a sandwich alongside chili or other hearty winter soups!
As published at https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/pimento-cheese-spread/
- 6 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream cheese using a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the cheddar, colby jack, mayonnaise, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper and continue mixing on medium speed until well blended. Add the pimentos and mix to combine.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. The spread will last up to 3 months in the refrigerator.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 1/22:-Cheese available from Conebella Farm-Sourdough available from Crusty Delight