As published at https://www.southernliving.com/recipes/caramel-apple-sangria
- 1 (750-ml) bottle pecan-flavored vodka (such as Cathead)
- 4 cups fresh apple cider
- 5 – 6 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 4 – 5 small whole apples
- 2 (750-ml) bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 12 caramel-dipped apple slices
- Stir together vodka, cider, cinnamon, and whole apples in a drink dispenser. Chill 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture evenly into 12 glasses; top with sparkling wine. Garnish glasses with caramel-dipped apple slices.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 10/12:
-Apples available from North Star Orchard