- 1 pound pizza dough at room temperature
- Olive oil
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella torn into pieces
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini tossed with olive oil (can be substituted with broccoli rabe)
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded, plus more for serving
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush a sheet pan with ¼ cup olive oil and roll out the pizza dough to the edge
- Brush the dough with another drizzle of olive oil, top with the torn mozzarella, lemon zest, onion, garlic, and broccolini. Season the top with salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or so, or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden. Season with more salt and pepper and red pepper flakes and the lemon juice.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 6/14:
-Mozzarella available from Conebella Farm
-Sourdough pizza dough available from Crusty Delight
-Broccoli rabe available from Salvaterra’s Gardens