Recipe from https://whatsgabycooking.com/fall-harvest-salad/
- ½ head radicchio torn
- 3-4 heads Little Gem lettuce or butter lettuce
- 1-2 apples thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1-2 Fuyu persimmons thinly sliced on a mandolin
- ½ cup small radishes halved
- ¾ cup cubed feta or goat cheese
- ½ cup marcona almonds
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- On a large platter arrange the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top of the salad before serving.
Make the vinaigrette ahead of time, then wash and chill the produce. You’ll be able to hand off the assembly to a family member while you focus on the main dish.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 9/13:
-Goat cheese available from Amazing Acres
-Apples and radishes available from Salvaterra’s Gardens
-Apples available from North Star Orchards