As published at https://noblepig.com/2015/07/dill-pickle-dip/
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 2 cups diced pickles
- 1. In a large bowl add cream cheese, red onion, pickle juice, garlic, Old Bay seasoning and pepper. Combine with a hand mixer.
- 2. Add pickles and continue mixing until fully combined.
- 3. Refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to three days before serving.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 4/23:
–Pickles available from New Road Brinery