- 8 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 6 slices raw bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- chili flakes
- Arrange the tomatoes, peaches, and goat cheese in layers. Season lightly with salt. Add basil leaves.
- To make the vinaigrette: Cook the bacon until crispy. Drain lightly. Mix olive oil, vinegar, honey, dijon, and thyme. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Gently toss. Enjoy warm.
Available at the Oakmont Farmer’s Market 8/30:
-Goat cheese available from Amazing Acres
-Bacon available from Lindenhof Farm
-Tomatoes and basil available from Salvaterra’s Gardens-Peaches available from North Star Orchards